The Nic Pack™ System saves you money in so many ways. The biggest savings come from the reduction of as much 60-75% of your inventory. Check out all the reasons and savings.
Nic Pack™ Nicotine Pillow Packs™ are by far the best way to add nicotine to your E juice or Drip juice for the following reasons:
- Cost Effective: The system uses one full pack per bottle of zero nicotine E-Juice or Drip-Juice. Compatible with all E-Juice or Drip-Juice bottle sizes from 10ml to 120ml, this keeps cost low and consistent.
- Easy and Simple: One pack per application. No need for the consumer to use multiple packs per applications or part of pack per application or combination of pack/packs with partial pack. Also no need to count drops. The Nic Pack™ System is simple, easy and hard to mess up.
- Four times the shelf life. Nicotine containing E-juice has a shelf life of around 6 months, while zero nicotine E-juice has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Don’t loose a sale: Using the Nic Pack™ System you always have all the strengths of nicotine levels available.
- Safety First: Patent pending Child resistant design pack with 2 child resistant features. In addition, after use, the user will use the child proof cap to secure the used pack prior to discarding that pack. This insures that even if a child finds empty package it would be very difficult to get into the package.
- GMP complaint: Nic Pack™ Nicotine Pillow Packs™ are packaged in FDA registered facilities and under Good Manufacturing practices.
- Minimum Allergic exposure: Nic Pack™ Systems are available in Vegetable Glycerine base which carries a much lesser chance of allergic reaction in comparison to Propylene glycol. Designed to be used with VG or VG/PG E-Juice or Drip-Juice. This means the usage of Nic Pack™ VG base Nicotine Pillow Packs™ have zero increase of allergic exposure vs the non use of this product.
- Tried and Tested: The latest Nic Pack™ system has been on the market since early 2016. With original system going all the way back to 2013.
- Versatile: the VG base Nic Pack™ System has no Propylene Glycol, this makes this system compatible with 100% VG E-Juice and Drip-Juice. Premium Drip-Juice often time heavily favors vegetable glycerin vs propylene glycol for its ability of better creating “large clouds”, Nic Pack™ System is Vegetable glycerin base which does not diminish the integrity of the Drip-Juice.
- Saves Money: Nic Pack™ System helps in reducing inventory, therefore, saves money. By only having to carry zero nicotine E-Juice or Drip-Juice, manufacturers, distributors and retail locations alike can carry around 60-75% less inventory while keeping a higher variety of nicotine levels options.
- Only facilities that mix nicotine into their products need to register with FDA : The Nic Pack™ System bears the responsibility to be registered with FDA and to get approval so retail facilities (vape shops) do not need to register with FDA even if that facilities is making E-Juice or Drip-Juice as long as that facilities only makes zero/or no nicotine E-Juice or Drip-Juice. Facilities that do not mix Nicotine into their E-Juice or Drip-Juice do not fall under the new regulations.
- Reduction in Nicotine Poisoning: Nic Pack™ Nicotine Pillow Packs™ are a diluted 99.9% pure nicotine. Handling a diluted solution decreasing the chance of severity of nicotine poisoning vs handling pure nicotine. In addition Nic pack™ Nicotine Pillow Packs™ are a closed package with 2 seals decreasing further the chance of nicotine poisoning.
- Increase in variety of nicotine level variations the customer has access to, much more beyond that is normally offered by vape shops and/or manufacturers of E-Juice and Drip Juice.
- Hardware offered by a Vape shop that sells non nicotine only E-Juice and Drip Juice can be sold for “non-Nicotine-use”. This, therefore, makes the hardware (vaporizers) not affected by the new regulation on hardware that would be classified as a nicotine delivery device.
- Taxes: some states and counties have already added taxes on nicotine products such as E-Juice and Drip Juice and many more states are considering adding taxes on Nicotine containing E-Juice and Drip Juice in the future. Some of these taxes are range between 40% to 100% on the wholesale value of nicotine products. In most cases these taxes do not apply to Zero nicotine E-Juice and Drip Juice. Since only nicotine containing products like the the Nic Pack™ Nicotine Pillow Packs™ get hit by these taxes, your tax liability is greatly reduced.
- Nic Pack™ Nicotine Pillow Packs™ System is the unique child resistant single use packaging. These patents give the Nic Pack™ Nicotine Pillow Packs™ system a seismic edge over the competition allowing the Nic Pack™ Nicotine Pillow Packs™ the ability to offer this system at a much more affordable price while fully complying with all regulations.
- Reduction of shrinkage: with 60-75% less inventory, inventory management is much easier and theft control is considerably easier.